The rules of the award state that I should tell you 7 facts about myself and then nominate 15 other blogs for the award.
7 facts about me:
1. I moved to Forest Hill in south London about 2 weeks ago (after moving around from one area to the other in London for about 6 years).
2. I really, really want a French bulldog.
3. My favourite music is from the 60s & 70s – I love the Rolling Stones, Jimi Hendrix, the Doors, Fleetwood Mac, Velvet Underground, Cat Stevens, Jefferson Airplane… the list is long.
4. I paint, mostly in oil, and I’m currently working on two paintings for the living room.
5. I like having people over for dinners and parties as it’s a great mix of things I like: friends, cooking & baking, organising events.
6. My passion for vintage furniture and renovating/DIY comes from my parents and grandparents. My grandparents used to drive to France to find old things at flea markets which they brought back to Sweden and renovated. They had so much knowledge that they then passed onto my parents and now I’m trying to learn as much as I can from them.
7. I’m currently reading The Fountainhead by Ayn Rand.
Blogs I love & want to nominate:
(no specific order)
There are so many beautiful blogs out there so I’ve decided to make a blogroll on my blog in the right column which I will keep updating as I find more and more of you
A few rules for this blog award:
1. Display the award image on your blog page.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
5. Notify your bloggers of their nomination and link to their posts.
Once again, thank you for the nomination!